yoohoo! Just finished another report.. Ended up writing 16pages in total! Phew done with it, time to move on to other things.! =)
Online application for ANU started already, & i have been sitting on it for the past 2 weeks though the email says "for your immediate action!". No choice, I have never ending amount of work and essays. I better get it done tml.
Been wanting to blog about my Chiangrai trips since I started this blog, but still it's not done. Ooolrite will get down to it soon too.
Looking forward to the sentosa action tml! Haha nope nope, not there to play but to do my Thai project. We are working on a travel brochure, introducing places of interest in Singapore to a group of Thai tourists. Hope it'll be a fun day tml! =)
but for now, REJOICE REJOICE!!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment