Today is a happy day.
I was so worried about LSM3252 lab because we have to start on our project today and I have no idea what's going on and who to work with. And so I msg my lab partner who had the pract last week, and he said it wasn't TOO difficult, just need some INSPIRATION. I went to lab early hoping to find some potential partners and just when I was still deciding whom I should work with and how I should ask him/her, Anne turned around and asked if I have any partner yet. And so I have a partner!
And we chanced upon a very interesting research paper during our brain storming and that gave rise to our project idea-- Studying the correlations between the white blood cell count, mating systems as well as the group size of the different species of the primates. Our TA and Prof like the idea a lot and said that even though we might not have very complete data set, it's okay because we have an interesting project.
Hopefully the rest of the project will be equally great! Hooray!
& I finally turned up for meditation interest group after I mia for weeks. Nice to meet up with friends again! I'm always amazed by this interest group because of there is a well mix of people from different countries ( Thailand, SG, M'sia, Iran, Indonesia, Myanmar, India and occasional exchange students from Western countries), different faculties, different age groups (undergrads, grads, staff).
I suspected these two friends to be Thai and as usual, I went up to them and ask. Hahah I'm right! & we had a short conversation in phasaa Thai. senuk maak maak. =)
Okie I better start on my Life Form Essay that's due in 16hrs' time! สู้ๆนะค่ะ
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Happy Day =) วันนี้เป็นวันที่มีความสุข
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment