Finally spoke to the person in-charge for Project Semakau. I asked him if he received my email regarding the fieldtrip & his colleague said" Haiya she already asked 3 times liao, just let her go lah!!" & so he said, " Ok if there's any vacancy left for the field trip, I 'll let you go!" Hooray!! At least I might be able to go for the Pulau semakau field trip!!
Also signed up as student helper to help Science Deans office host lecturers from Thailand. The criteria: PROFICIENT in Thai. Hahah I'm not, I cant even remember what is Faculty of Science in Thai, what's more bringing them around and introducing the various departments in Thai. I guess they should be proficient in English, so I shouldnt need to converse in Thai most of the time. But I do look forward to practising Thai with them! Hooray I hope I'll be accepted. =)
Still deciding whether to sign up for the freshwater research project. Sounds fun, but they need applicants to send in CV & resume, seems so formal huh? Still deciding, but probably will just give it a try, afterall I'm already half way through Uni life. If not now then when?
Saw my cadet from Kent Ridge @ the Nus bus stop tonight. Very glad to see her happily pursuing her interest in Nursing & she's currently doing her attachment in NUH. 欣慰! =)
Hahaha Roomie's recent nick kept appearing in my mind. It's the lyrics of Mayday's 咸鱼
我不愿一生晒太阳吹风 咸鱼也要有梦
สู้ๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆนะ
No comments:
Post a Comment