Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What can beat experiential learning when it comes to understanding the digestive system and reverse peristalsis for the physiology mod.

Puked for the 3rd & 4th time since the start of the exchange in Feb. What an experience isnt it? Went to bed at 3am after a chatting with Mandy and Kaori in Mandy's room. Affairs of the heart is always so bothersome and painful, poor girl, we could only lend her our shoulders to cry on & tell her we'll support her no matter what happens.

Aniwae went to bed but couldnt fall asleep, was shivering the whole night when I was sure the weather wasnt cold. Reminded me of that night in Tapae Inn in CM when I had food poisoning & was shivering through the night & had to wake up to stuff panadols down. I knew things arent looking good...

Puked twice in a day, at 520am and 9am. How horrible... eyes were swollen and was giddy and weak and nausea.. so bad that tears just rolled down uncontrollably..

Had a medical certificate and a note from the doctor tha says " On medical grounds I recommend she be allowed an extension of time for completion of essay/assignment"
Yeah o_O" my 50% report due today and 2 other reports on fri.
but I still need to finish them asap so tt I can study for exams & hopefully recover soon so tt i can still go for skiing this weekend.

At least now I can skip that few slides in the lecture notes about the digestive system and puking. I can remember vividly how it happens, after having had it 4 times in 4 months.

No comments: