I desperately need a clone...
After the untimely food poisoning, my already packed schedule was pushed back & e last few days were totally horrible, & the next few will probably be..
In my half alive state after the food poisoning, I still went on a trip to the SNOWY MOUNTAINS, @ Jindabyne, with Io & Yani, coz everything had been booked & there's no other time to go...
IT's NOW OR NEVER!
A wonderful weekend though it would have been better with more snow. It had been rainy these days & the snow which started since May had melted, left those on the peaks... Went up to Thredo an alpine village in Australia, not enough snow to skii, but enough to make little snowman =)
Nights were spent in our little motel watching movies. Our little way of exam preparation: Watching LORD OF THE RINGS -Fellowship of the ring, two towers & return of the king & Sex & e city... =)
Then work & lots of other things are due:
OVERDUE reports X3
checking out the freight to send books home
plan & book tickets & accommodation for trip right after exams
planning to check out from hall
planning how to pack my room
confirming with Megan RE australia zoo volunteering
arranging meet ups with friends after exams
to my horror I'm still on wait list for my return flight, all flights are full till July. Had to pay extra to up the flight class to get home!
Settled at last!!
Honours.. my application to file for Honours was REJECTED..
still trying to get approval for my module mapping when my sem is ending..
my application for e Tioman module is still pending... admin stuff required
planning last places to go before I go
things to do before I go..
Damn.. counting down 13 more days
Still got to find where tt DHL office is tml, thanks Ann for telling me DHL does exist on campus & I aint hallucinating..
13 more sets of notes for Neuroscience
All notes (untouched) for Physio
( A part of me is still hoping to push my physio grade up to a D now that I've got HD for my 40% report.... สู้ๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ)
I need a clone to help me head down to DHL tml to settle my freight! & at least help me keep my washed laundry....
& the weather is just too cold to study, & I know soon I'll miss cold cold canberra when I'm back to the oven-y Sunny island
Suusuu!!! 3 more days to freedom!!!!
After the untimely food poisoning, my already packed schedule was pushed back & e last few days were totally horrible, & the next few will probably be..
In my half alive state after the food poisoning, I still went on a trip to the SNOWY MOUNTAINS, @ Jindabyne, with Io & Yani, coz everything had been booked & there's no other time to go...
IT's NOW OR NEVER!
A wonderful weekend though it would have been better with more snow. It had been rainy these days & the snow which started since May had melted, left those on the peaks... Went up to Thredo an alpine village in Australia, not enough snow to skii, but enough to make little snowman =)
Nights were spent in our little motel watching movies. Our little way of exam preparation: Watching LORD OF THE RINGS -Fellowship of the ring, two towers & return of the king & Sex & e city... =)
Then work & lots of other things are due:
OVERDUE reports X3
checking out the freight to send books home
plan & book tickets & accommodation for trip right after exams
planning to check out from hall
planning how to pack my room
confirming with Megan RE australia zoo volunteering
arranging meet ups with friends after exams
to my horror I'm still on wait list for my return flight, all flights are full till July. Had to pay extra to up the flight class to get home!
Settled at last!!
Honours.. my application to file for Honours was REJECTED..
still trying to get approval for my module mapping when my sem is ending..
my application for e Tioman module is still pending... admin stuff required
planning last places to go before I go
things to do before I go..
Damn.. counting down 13 more days
Still got to find where tt DHL office is tml, thanks Ann for telling me DHL does exist on campus & I aint hallucinating..
13 more sets of notes for Neuroscience
All notes (untouched) for Physio
( A part of me is still hoping to push my physio grade up to a D now that I've got HD for my 40% report.... สู้ๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ)
I need a clone to help me head down to DHL tml to settle my freight! & at least help me keep my washed laundry....
& the weather is just too cold to study, & I know soon I'll miss cold cold canberra when I'm back to the oven-y Sunny island
Suusuu!!! 3 more days to freedom!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment