Sitting in Mac leeching on the free wifi services. In Brisbane central city station, taking train down to the airport & off I go to cairns. Big bag small bag, I have a huge luggage weighing 17kg, my northface backpack, a bag of grocery and rice cooker, a laptop bag, and a huge bag with my newly bought tiger photo tt's A3 (or bigger?) gosh.. going up and down the train isnt very easy & coz of tt i missed my stop when I travelled to Australia Zoo on my first day.
Zoo was fun, exciting, sad at the same time.. shall blog about it when I have time ( will have lots of it if i kena quarantined!)
Oh wells, hope everything will be smooth, will be reaching Cairns airport after midnight and there wun be any free pick up this late, so will have to find my way there...
Snorkeling & intro diving for the next 2 days!
woohoo! & the thing is I have a big big phobia of the sea.. If u ever kayak with me, u will know that I'll start to panic if we capsize.. even if the water is knee deep my heart beat will start accelerating.. haha Swimming alone in the sea, I'll try to make friends so that I have someone's hands to hold on to while snorkeling.. =)
Crikey!
Zoo was fun, exciting, sad at the same time.. shall blog about it when I have time ( will have lots of it if i kena quarantined!)
Oh wells, hope everything will be smooth, will be reaching Cairns airport after midnight and there wun be any free pick up this late, so will have to find my way there...
Snorkeling & intro diving for the next 2 days!
woohoo! & the thing is I have a big big phobia of the sea.. If u ever kayak with me, u will know that I'll start to panic if we capsize.. even if the water is knee deep my heart beat will start accelerating.. haha Swimming alone in the sea, I'll try to make friends so that I have someone's hands to hold on to while snorkeling.. =)
Crikey!
No comments:
Post a Comment