Saturday, June 13, 2009

Officially ended Exchange semester

The end of Neuroscience exam officially marks the end of my Exchange semester.
It ended with a... Hmm I dunno... how should I describe it?
*boing*? *piak*? *urghs*?
Anyway it was within expectation -
Bad.

I did my best. I squeezed in as much alphanumeric terms my puny little brain can hold.
I tried to make sense of what just doesnt make much sense to me.
I did try to read my lecture notes. I did try to stay awake but some of the lecturers are just so boring that nobody understands what they are talking about.. I did try to do all my assignements, though 4 out of the 6 assignments were handed in late (none penalised).
If my calculations were right, I should have low Distinctions for my 4 lab reports. Hopefully my library project and lab visit report will have a least a high credit.
So that means I just need ~40 marks out of 126 for this exam to pass.

I just want to pass.. =(

I cannot do this all over again. It's already so stressful when it's only an S/U for me. I cant imagine taking it again in NUS. I think i'll only end up binging on snacks at a even faster rate...

Anyway. Going for my short little trip alone next week. Shall only worry when the time comes.
I think it's July 6.

No comments: