Monday, June 29, 2009

home home home

started lecture today. I'm totally disorientated.
bioclock is functioning too well that i think it's screwed up.
weather's too hot that I feel feverish almost every second and I really wonder if I'm swine flu-free. I'm sweating so much and secreting so much oil that it feels like there's no difference if I didnt shower for 3 days or when I just step out from shower.
the 'invitation' to stay in a hotel just didnt start everything well...
with my broken fingers, packing my room and unpacking everything just doesnt appeal to me. typing on my keyboard with my left hand and right middle finger isnt very efficient either.
sms-ing with my right thumb without a proper grip of the phone, just results in full inbox and slow responses..
I must orientate myself back soon, coz fyp is starting, at last. so is the tioman course!
got so many photos to upload and things to update, shall wait till... tilll...

No comments: