Friday, March 27, 2009

F*CK!
I hate to use this word but it just came out of my mouth. I think no other word will better suit this group of people.
I'm sitting alone in the com lab in a little corner away from the entrance and the rest of the people, doing my research for Brisbane trip when I heard roarings and screamings and sounds of guns..
A group of people dressed in Israelis ( or some muslim) clothings stormed into the otherwise quiet com lab, waving their guns or rifles around, terrorising people, screaming and 'shooting' everyone. I am in my little cubicle and couldnt see what was going on until that group came to the middle of the room.
They stormed around madly and one person jumped towards me and ran past around the room. My instincts told me to hide under the table, but looking across at the students at the opposite side of the room, they were just looking up without any indications to run or hide. Darn, alone in the com lab with few people in the middle of Friday night, perhaps Brisbane trip cant be realized in this very lifetime. I wonder if my life would be ended by this bunch of crazy terrorists. I entered fight or flight mode & all images and sounds seemed to race through my sensory organs vividly, highly stimulating my sensory neurons as if I could feel the firing at the synapses and all the action potentials through the axons... Darn I should hide! Just as I was contemplating whether to duck under the table, one guy ran past me & I reckon the best thing to do is to stay still and pretend to be unaffected. If he knew that I was freaked out, he would probably attack me out of pervertic fun or if he were a real terrorist, out of pervertic madness. True enough, he ran past me around the room and gathered with the rest at the entrance again. Some girls screamed, some laughed. I couldnt see what happened, but decided to remain invisible in my little cubicle. My mind went blank and my heart was racing.
I must admit I'm totally freaked out. Damn this people, this is what I call nothing else better to do, wasting life away doing something so stupid and meaningless.
FREAKS!

No comments: