Random photo updates in the first 3 weeks of Canberra-ing! More pics coming up, including the hot air balloon pics!!
Sunday outing to O' Buzz deport Sunday market in search of bikes for the rest.
Thankful to see a Tibetan Buddhist Society booth set up there. At last some signs of Buddhism in Canberra.
Black Mountain, right behind my hall. Wanted to see roos roam freely, but didnt managed to see a single one! JuMp jumP jUmP!!
I was in the midst of doing Laundry and saw this beautiful sunset and felt the Lake beckoning to me. so I dumped my lanudry, picked up my bike and raced down to the lake along the quiet cycling path all on my own (having been there only once). The adventure was rewarded with an awesome sunset that looked like a large canvas painted with brilliant warm colors. It was nice seeing the swans and duckling swimming home.I was lost on my way back as I decided to check out the route to black mountain.
International Day @ Burton & Garran Hall (B&G - tt's my hall). Didnt want to turn up initially coz orientation program so far consisted of drinking and drinking and drinking.. but the rumour that dinner would b served lured me there in the end.
Market day! Kiasu-ism paid off. I reached the booths before the sellers came and stood in front of the purple bike until the moment he said ALright we're selling now! I immediately told the seller I want this bike. All the $60bikes were gone in less than 5 min, it's that fast! Chong was still touching the purple bike deciding whether to get or not, & I turn and said "Sorry this bike is taken, I've bought it!" & She went "WHAT? "Yeah drinking and drinking.. Initially I was considering wearing my little black dress, but it didn't suit the theme of slutiness. Nahs, dressed up as a guy in the end, but the food they promised turned out to be tiny finger food. No food no talk.
That's why we went back to the kitchen to cook. Our first mass cooking session. That's when I resalised I cant eat together in a group. I have a near bottomless-pit or at least more than the usual girl's diet and I wasn't full. & It's so embarassing to eat more than everyone else.
CIVIC outing. A parcel dropped in the middle of nowhere & I attempted to push it to the side. Kidding! It's a sculpture that looked really real. Finally found someone to go on the merry-go-round with me. My first time!! though it felt really weird to be surrounded with kids and to see parents outside waving to their kids on the ride. I'm still young at heart na... =)

No comments:
Post a Comment