Sunday, March 22, 2009

Saturday night

It was a night of Msn-ing and skype-ing
Was intending to do my lab assignment when my bro called me on skype. had a long chat to update myself of the happenings at home. Feels like it's so near yet so far.

Then eddy called me on skype. Really unexpected call, but was timely especially since I felt so mentally and spiritually tired. He was really encouraging and it was touching when he told me the door of his heart will always be open for me, whenever I need help he'll be there for me. Really thankful for this spiritual friendship.

Just as I was skype-ing I received Msn msg from zp, at least now that we cleared things up, it felt better, though no matter what there's still a tinge of sadness. At first he sounded really cold & he told me he's too busy and that he has 4 gfs now. Then I realised he was drunk again and yeah I think I finally understand him now. I guess the full stop is in place at last.

Then my lab partner was online too & I was complaining to him that I dread cooking and doing laundry and about the zp incidence. Somehow it's always comforting to talk to him and he told me Iam always free to msg him to dump all my complains. Nice friend isnt it?

Nice Saturday night, left me feeling warm in the middle of the cold Saturday night, but after all the chats it was already 5am and I gave our Questacon trip a miss the next morning coz I was too tired.

No comments: