Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blog will be your best friend when U are alone away from home, without a bolster to hug nor a diary to listen to u

Feeling moody, down, sad. It's the time of the month when it feels as if the world is going to crash down, even if everything is going fine.
The day did start bad, in fact it's snow-balled since the start of the week. Not having enough rest, not eating well, not understanding what's going on during Neuroscience, submitted lab report late (Hooray! I've never submitted late work since Uni life started, new record!!), woke up late for lecture, not prepared for research project discussion and not understanding what the heck they were talking about coz they were talking too fast in addition to their hard-to-understand Aussie accent....& My next assignment is due tml & my mind is still blank.
Went to the lib & saw this group of Aussies dressed in black and shouting away. I thought it would be safer if I dun catch their attention coz most of them were drunk and were about twice my size ( though I've probably put on weight) but it's impossible to be silent cycling on a sandy track. One guy saw me & told me it's ok to run his friends down. The second person saw me & pulled his friend away from my path. That guy got slightly pissed off & hurled at me as I cycle past. " USE UR BELL, DUN U HAVE A BELL??" He went on & on & I could still hear him as I got further away from them.
Drunkyards. I was tempted to hurl back at him, but decided not to stoop to the level of drunkyards. I've better things to do. Better things like my assignment that 's due tml. Forgot my adaptor & so here I'm, back in my hall's tutorial room, away from the party animals (it's Party Thursday! Yipee!)
Shall treat myself to ice cream + kiwi when I'm done, hopefully it'll help lift my spirits slightly. Weekends coming, but I aint gonna go sydney. Shall stay in Canberra & mug. Who told me that studying in Aussie is slack. IT ISNT AT ALL. It's week 3 & I'm all stressed up, partly coz I'm taking modules that I usually will avoid.
Suu suu na!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm fine, once that few gloomy days of the month pass...

No comments: