Sunday, November 1, 2009

My first red bomb (other than the one for my Kent Ridge OC which was an obligation).

Mervyn & Anna are getting married on 29th Nov. Mervyn is one of my outing khakhis in ANU, he's a guy full of rubbish, very street smart, says what he thinks and feels without hiding. If he hadn't took the same flight as Yani ( a science teacher doing masters in chemistry in ANU) and I hadn't met Yani during matriculation, we wouldnt have met.

I always remembered how Mervyn was beaming with happiness and bliss when he was describing how he met Anna and how he cant wait for her to come over to visit him.

I would love to share the joy with them. but it's in the midst of exams and I dunno anyone else who's going.

Arghsss.. For the friendship, maybe I'll still go and, and... make new friends. =)

Congratulations Merv & Anna!!!!

No comments: