No more intelligence testing, eugenics, n how genetics determine intelligence...
No more senescence, extending of vase life, postharvest physiology, of Grand Gala and roses...
No more rapamycin, extending lifespan, calorie restriction, resveratrol, antioxidants and ageing...
Damn.. extending lifespan, extending vaselife, creating a race of highly gifted man via eugenics. Humans love to go against nature don't they?
At last all the huge projects that span through at least half a semester (Miniprojects they are called) are done, but unexpectedly, my mood went crashing down after my last presentation ( at least 5 presentations, at least... lost count already).
Urghs, it's been dragging too long, I need to pick myself up soon, real soon, and get ready for the battle! I cant give up after hanging on for almost the entire semester. I cant give up just before I reach the endpoint.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Hang in thereeeeeee.........!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment