To take the risk or not?
I must admit I'm scared, though I think it'll really be an experience of a lifetime. People who had done it told me it's worth it, should try while I'm still young.
I'm in a dilemma, to tell my parents before or after I'm done with it. I'm scared & having someone nagging at me, dissuading me just wun make things better. Yet at the same time, just in case, I should inform them. Gosh, I need to make my decision soon.
On one hand, it's fun, exciting, it'll be an experience you will only know when u do it. On the other, it's simply unwise to take such risk.
what meant to be will be.
I'm in a dilemma, to tell my parents before or after I'm done with it. I'm scared & having someone nagging at me, dissuading me just wun make things better. Yet at the same time, just in case, I should inform them. Gosh, I need to make my decision soon.
On one hand, it's fun, exciting, it'll be an experience you will only know when u do it. On the other, it's simply unwise to take such risk.
what meant to be will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment