Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Great Travelling plan

more or less finalised..
I just need to book the tix/tours/plan
I'll be on my own for the 2 weeks
definitely going to be exciting
esp when I'll be conquering my fear of the sea... ALONE
keke!!

22-24: Sydney-ing (sky-diving perhaps)
29-30: Sydney-ing Mayday Mayday!!

5-7: Jindabyne Snowy mountain ( skii??)

14-18: Australia Zoo action (Crikey!!! if i'm accepted!)
19 - 21: Snorkeling and diving trip out to Great Barrier Reef
22: Melbourne Great Ocean Road?
23 - 26: Tassy tour
27: กลับบ้านแล้ว Home sweet home

28: Bro's wedding ceremony

& then the Tioman module & Hons proj!!

Gosh, I'll be super broke when I'm back, this will deplete my entire savings..
ENTIRE SAVINGS!!
I'll survive on bread and pasta for the whole trip i supposed..

I remembered complaining that I won't have mates to travel with before coming here..
Oh well, at the end of the exchange I've still decided to go on my own
The real adventure is just about to begin...

No comments: