Super late post.. Hot air balloon-ing on 10th March.
First time hot air balloon-ing
which resulted in the first time I handed in assignment late in whole of my Uni life..

6 plus am, getting the stuff out...

I feel small compared to the balloons

while waiting for the pilot to inflate our balloon, photo time!

First 'kookaburra' I've seen in Australia

ladybird!

View of Canberra from the rising balloon-- National Museum!

Lake Burley Griffith

Fire up!

Excited Yani & Yiteng ready to go! In the basket waiting to set off!

Up we go!

Across lake..

Over the mountain...
This is what I called the backyard mountain - Black mountain, 10min walk from hall

Nice sunrise, I think easily one of the best sunrises I've seen

Yani & me.
Till this day I'm still very amused that the first thing she asked me was
" Are you from Thailand??"

Vehicle coming to fetch us! We're coming down

I love the scenery

Landed safely.. I thought it'd be bumpy. I actually looked forward to a bumpy landing & we'll fall out & roll over.. but it landed so gently.... Too gently in fact..

Keeping the balloon isnt easy at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment