Monday, May 25, 2009

The craziest thing I had done in my life

Before attempting the craziest thing in my life, I call it a once in a lifetime experience.
After the attempt, I'll still call it experience of a lifetime, but I'm not too sure about the ONCE...

SKYDIVING!!!

Weather forecast: rain in NSW for the next five days, with Northern NSW already flooded..
On the journey to the site, my second sighting of a double rainbow (first time was in CR), this time both rainbows are complete!
Good omen if u want to call it! =)

Instructor: If there's someone we can blame for doing this, who can we blame?
ME: Io!
keke!! The crazy person who jumped with me.

REACHED!
Are we really doing this???

While waiting to pay for our dive, it's phototaking time with rainbow!

Waiting to be collected by my instructor. Nervous!!

Geared up! Here's my instructor, Mick, Scottish origin but Australian since 6.
The briefing was BRIEF. FAST & FURIOUS skydiving!

First to got up the jet. Smallest plane I'd boarded. Ready to go!

SCreeeaaaammm!!! No, I didnt shout MAYDAY..

Victory sign! It was heavenly!

Woohooo~~

I took over the steering of parachute. Cool!


In the journey from Heaven to Earth, I saw a rainbow!

We landed back to where we came from, safe & sound!

WE SURVIVED!

Catch me when I'm back if ya wanna see the video! =)

No comments: