Friday, October 10, 2008

"This too will pass"

"THIS TOO WILL PASS"

the 4 golden words that strike me during the talk by Ajahn Brahm. Didnt intend to go for his talk coz I signed up for the pamc course @ pks, but I lost my way in the temple & nobody knew where the venue I was finding was & there were no signs around. Everyone I met along the way were rushing for this talk & so I followed them and went for the talk instead.

Good things. Bad things. Everything will not be permanent. Same for the current economic crisis. All things that arise WILL pass away. When things are good, tell yourself "This too will pass", & instead of clinging on to them, prepare for the rainy days. When things arent hopeful, tell yourself "This too will pass" and you will find yourself more hopeful.

Sometimes when we are too caught up in things, we forget that the things around us are but impermanent illusions and "This too will pass"
Happy weekend! =)

No comments: