I was just complaining that my hols is in a mess...
& I made a silent wish for the reply to come this week (the reply is expected to arrive only in Nov, but nonetheless I hope for a miracle) so that I can get my air tix to Kuching, reply Dr Clews, plan out every other little things..
And so after shower i decided to check my hotmail again for any new mail before heading to bed. & suddenly a thought arised, telling me to check my NUSmail in case ANU sent their reply. "Impossible", I thought, but nonetheless I clicked on it & as though it was a miracle, there was a new mail titled "ANU Offer"
Gosh.. A timely reply. Thank you thank you. Though there are more admin stuff to settle...
Thank you for not rejecting me!
I'm one step nearer.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
REJOICE REJOICE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment