YEAHSSssss..
1) I can go for the Pulau Semakau field trip!! yipeee!! Ron finally agreed to let me go..
2) I can help to host the Thai lecturers and bring them around FOS. I googled the name of University, seems like one of the top Universities.. stressed stressed!!
3) I last min pia-ed CV and applied for the freshwater research project in Nov & Dec. Yeah, next friday there's a interview.. really dunno what they will ask.. IQ questions? Biodiversity questions? questions on freshwater ecology? I better start reading up..
4) email from pamc, vissudha course application accepted. Every night from 10th - 18th Oct. Hooray!
hope i wun be too tired.. suu suu na!!
5) I'm gg for MAYDAY's concert 29th Nov (opps tt's exam period! keke!!) Phii roomie & waikiki, u all must keep ur promise & help me make my MONSTER flashcard while i mug hard for exams k!!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Reasons to REJOICE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment