okie.. cut the story short.. the plane took off at 340 sharp...flew for 20min and here we are, back at our beloved changi international airport due to some technical errors.. So here's me standing at the computer area blogging, coz I'm all alone here & there's nutting for me to do.. I heard that we will be split into 2 batches, 1 taking the 8+ flight and the other the 10+ flight. I guess i'll be scheduled for the later one since my queue no is 114, one of e last few to check in.. Imagine reaching BKK around midnight all alone... *faints* oh well, I met this businessman named charles who said he'll help me talk to e staff & he'll get me on e 8+ flight & i'm supposed to pretend to be his niece.. hahah tt's quite funny.. XP
alright i'm done complaining.. hahha really hope ht did get insurance for us, then at least there's some compensation =) (but i got a feeling we didnt get.. ) & this internet service auto log users out after 15min, mine's up soon.. hope the rest of the trip wun have anymore hiccups.. & thailanding, chan ca maa lEEw!!!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment