Friday, July 18, 2008

Have been feeling tired since the end of last week. Probably coz there's just too many things to do, & time passes so quickly as if it's an undercurrent, dragging me along without leaving me time to breathe.

And the unexpected event that took place, I guess it really exhausted me mentally, trying to think of how to handle it tactfully and responsibly, and at the same time not taking things too personal. It really made me realise how unprepared I am for the big dream I have. oh wells, Long way to go man! but i guess the episode has come to an end and there were lessons learnt too! Thanks to those who gave me advices!

Next few days will be packed with tuitions, gatherings & speed packing of backpack & rounding up of the attachment. suu suu na kha! ca pay mUang thay lEEw!! ca pay yiam phUan phUan thii chiangrai kha! yippeess!

No comments: