After making all the phone calls i need to make & replying all messages, including a sweet sms from a new found friend ( who goes online @ 3am due to hunger) reminding me not to miss my flight, the plane was ready to take off...
Everything was in a terrible mess since morning. I woke up at 6am, with my backpack still wrapped nicely in a big plastic bag, lying somewhere in my huge wardrobe. I needed to pack everything within an hour or so before I make my way down to HQ. & to my horror, I realised I forgot to get the flight details from ht & I wasnt even sure which airline it was. & I still needed to settle my modules stuff & declaration of concentration before I leave.
Thanks sok & shiwei, i managed to settle my declaration of conc and confirmed my flight details before 11am. I was gobbling up my lunch on the cab to budget terminal, thinking "phew, it's finally settled, thailand-ing at last!". Upon arriving at the budget airline, i sensed something amiss.. I"M AT THE WRONG TERMINAL! & IT'S LESS THAN 30 TO CHECK IN BEFORE THE COUNTER CLOSES...
Thursday, July 24, 2008
I'M BACK, after 20min...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment