@ MBK, bangkok internet cafe.
aniwae the businessman took the flight @ 8 and I was arranged to take the 10pm one and so I was alone.. while waiting to board the plane to bkk, I was chatting with a Thai who owns a mama shop in yishun. He told me he saw a lot of fumes coming out from e plane that we evacuated from earlier that afternoon. Imagine how dangerous it could have been if the pilot didnt realise the technical errors.. we could have landed up on changi beach instead of changi airport, or the plane could have exploded.. hahah oh well i'm safe & sound in bkk now, but it's scary to know how easily we could have disappeared from the earth's surface...
despite all the hiccups, I really experienced the warmth of people whom I have never met, but are so willing to help. due to the delays in flight, I reached bkk ard 12+ midnight alone, and this group of singaporeans saw that I was alone and decided to send me to my apartment because they thought it wouldnt be safe for me to travel alone. they could have just taken a cab back to their hotel and rest since everyone was really exhausted from spending 1whole day at the airport.. & the thai man also offered to stay with me at the airport coz it'd be safer to stay at the airport than to take a cab alone.. in the end i took the cab with the singaporeans ( who refused to accept my money when i offered to pay for the cab fare.)
Thanks lots to all of you for your kind help & concern!! =)
UP north to chiangmai tonight!! cant wait to go chiangrai too!! =)
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment