Thursday, September 17, 2009

Where did U come from?

Trying to reconcile evolution, creationism, origin of life and my own perception of life...

Who can tell me what is the truth?

For the first time, my stand on evolution got shaken quite a bit, not that I'm a staunch believer in evolution to start off with, but as Dobzhansky stated it best " Nothing in Biology makes sense except in the light of evolution". Evidence that refutes evolution challenge the very fundamental ideas of science.

Yes I do believe in god or gods, I believe in evolution to some extent, I believe in higher powers, but this very moment I've lost my stand.

I need to rethink, I need to reconcile ideas, I need to find a new stand.
Frightening, yes it is, when the shield of fundamental ideas start to break down, but at the same time I guess it is an opportunity to grow, mature and explore life.

The effect of the philosophy essay on Descartes lasted for more than a year. I sense something coming my way...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey? what's the argument against evolution?

Tell me lehz... ^_^