Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hell week Hell week
Monday: Had 6hrs of lesson, 4 of which was tutorial & had tonnes of work to prepare. Advanced cell bio was TOO ADVANCED, it was greek, french, spanish, whatever foreign language to me... After lesson was a mad rush to finalize permit application and consultation with Siva
Tuesday: Consultation with Siva on the plans for Hons proj, more work to be done, and looking at my google calendar, I have no idea where to slot RMBR cataloguing etc..
Teacher's day tea @ Ecolab, new batch of Honours students treating the lab to tea, was really a wonderful gathering of mentor, mentor of mentor, mentor of mentor of mentor, and us. 4 generations of researchers, the ECOLAB family tree =) & I know who I have to meet before going NIE: Prof Leo Tan. Really interesting session
Night: Night recce of 3 sites with Daniel, Bukit Batok Nature Park, Bukit Batok Town Park and 2 streams of Meralodge.. tiring!
Wednesday: plant physio lecture, meeting with Siva and Dr Esther (freshwater expert) to discuss about characterising streams, was much more complicated than I thought and there are standard ways of characterising streams.. man... Missed the Lab Safety Orientation, had to be rescheduled for the next round, gosh I really dun want to go..
Need to chiong my Plant physio report..
Thursday: 6hrs of lesson, 4 of which are tutorial again, & I havent done the work yet =( Meeting Siva at 2 again to firm up project.. Got to chiong report again!!!
Friday: 4 hrs of lab, hope I can finish my report by then..
Sat: 6 hrs of tuition, holy!
Sun: 11 hrs of work @ Thai Embassy

& I have Thai essay due on Monday, Oral presentation to labbies to be slaughterd on Tues...

I need a Time turner!!

No comments: