Thursday, December 11, 2008

29/11/08 Lee Guitar Concert

Concert before the end of my exams. Had Gen physio in the morning and stayed in sch to revise thai with my fwen then the long awaited concert...

One of the touching moments during the concert, 我是一只小小鸟 by 张震岳,周华建, 李忠盛。 This is the best version of the song I've heard so far.

阿信深情的演唱

五月天 (Left to right: Monster, Masa, Ashin, Stone, Guanyou)
大合唱 ( keke!! Though I think Mayday prob didnt sing, coz it's in english!)

Poster made by my lovely Phii Roomie and nccng waikiki!! wahah, though monster prob didnt get to see this, but I really appreciate it lots!! 感动!!
Overall it was a good concert, though there was a lot of talking and sharing of experiences. I think for budding musicians/ guitarists, this concert would be very inspiring.
Looking forward to MAYDAY's concert in January (though right now no one's going with me)!

No comments: