Sunday, October 2, 2011

What do you do when there are only two Bio classes, and your colleague has the habit of giving hints to her class for tests and exams. The class you took over from her are used to scoring well with hints and now that you refused to provide hints, they moan and grumble, and flock to their friends next door for hints. =(

Sighs

I've made it clear to them that no hints would be given to them, coz no one will be able to give them hints for O levels. No one gives you any hints in life anyway. On the other hand, I dont want the supposed Best Express Class to do badly coz there's a stiff competition with their peers, and I hope I wont end up with a 'tea session' with people downstairs.

What's education afterall? It's to equip our younger generation with life skills that they can use to improve their lives. Who really cares about Bio knowledge 10 years down the road if you aint going into this field? Are we doing all the thinking, organising, summarising for our kids such that their brains only serve as ornaments? How can I help my kids acquire all these skills?

No comments: