The journey of a beginning teacher is somewhat similar to FYP. It has been an emotional roller coaster, there are times where you feel like you found some meaning from what you are doing, you enjoy it and are happy. There are times when you feel like you totally sux at it, you are getting nowhere, and everything is bleak and gloomy.
Only recently I managed to find out what's lacking in my life. Passion and Excitement. Going back to NUS for the Biosymposium, I realised how much I miss research. The joy of finding out more about that something worth investigating. The joy of designing a method to go about doing it, and when you finally obtain some results that can have some impact to conservation, you share it with the community and have a fruitful discussion with others.
I need some excitment in life. It's pretty sad when you can only dream up some adventures only in your dreams.
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment