Wikipedia. Use whatever is necessary, throw out whatever is not.
I feel a little unjustified. I feel demoralised. I am annoyed with his ego and judgments.
Should I defend myself? Should I stand up for myself? or should I just let it be?
Thinking back, I think I should just let go. Let go of prejudice, of ego, of judgments, of negative emotions.
I take Mr Oh as my role model. He's one of the people in school whom I respect. He is capable yet very humble, helpful and encouraging. He does his work quietly and does his job well. Or at least it seems to me.
I will quietly do my job well as well. At the end of the day, as long as my conscience is clear and my students learn, that is all it matters.
Right now I need to build up on one of the school values: resilience.
To take in the constructive feedback, to throw out those that are not and to stay true to oneself.
No comments:
Post a Comment