Sunday, April 3, 2011

The aging body

My biggest aim for my teaching practice is not so much of pedagogy or classroom management, coz I guess along the way I will pick it up, but to be MC-free for the whole duration.


Failed terribly.

Health has been cranky since the start of the year, with frequent flu and pesky gastric. Weekends seem to be a time to fall sick. Supposed to go and pay respect to my grandfather and the ancestors with my family, but the first thing that happened when I woke up was a horrible intestinal cramp, which left me stuck in the toilet for at least 20min, vomiting in the midst of diarrhea.

I almost died.

My body seems to show signs of aging. I can no longer take Thai food. Korean food, barely alright. Seems like jap food is being rejected by my stomach too. Urghs =(

Hoping for my health to be better in the coming weeks and years so that I can set out to live life to the fullest. =)

No comments: