Friday, December 25, 2009

the myth of the Js

gosh.. there's too many people with names starting with J.

23rd Dec. Supposed to have tuition, but the student didnt turn up. Chatted with my two bosses, who sincerely asked if we are an item already, and almost everyone else thought we are, even students. I gave the exasperated look "NOOOOOO". It was totally embarrassing when he saw me at the center (when he didnt expect to see me) and got so excited and was at a loss for words and stupidly offered to share his lunch and drink with me. My bosses teasingly scolded him for being 'disgusting'.

Bio Honours party outside LT32. I contributed the idea, but felt really bad for pushing the responsibility to Mr Ulu, Waiting's civet boy. Was late for the BBQ from desperately trying to prepare the mango sticky rice (green curry seems to have become an endangered species, they are more abundant in Canberra). The moment I came, my labby gang started asking where's Mr J, and started spreading and fanning the 'gossip'.

Gossips are fun to luff at, to entertain and bond with people. But it can also create emotional stress.. Gosh, I dun need to have that similar nightmare thrice.

I rather dream of monster and ashin again.

Merry Xmas, world!

No comments: