Honours....
deprives me of time with my family. I haven't visited my maternal grandma since July and finally found time last Sun, after my nightmare of her passing away. She was so happy when she saw me n she repeatedly said "Very good ! Very good!" in Teochew. I haven't seen my paternal grandma and my cousins since my Bro's wedding in July too and decided to organise an outing this Christmas.
makes my mood swing and swing and swing... I know for myself, my temper has been bad since I came back from Aussie ( or I should say since I was there) and I've been super emo-mo mo. It has happened more than once when I teared on my way home. Gosh, wormy doesnt want to be a crybaby.
For the first time in my life, I want to graduate.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Honours
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment