Monday, November 3, 2008

As the semester comes to an end, datelines, presentations, CAs, oral exam, ...
they just keep coming...

& when you cant finish revising for your tests & you still
want to try and feel good
...
Tell yourself:

Who cares about that few stack of notes that you haven't even touched..

With Einstein around, everything will be fine!

[that's a shirt i bought from a little stall from Chatuchak Weekend Market, Bangkok. The T-shirts there are designed by the owner himself & I really like his designs.
The " All I need is LOVE " shirt comes from this stall too]

Just thought that I needed some inspiration from our great scientist and hence decided today is the BIG day to launch this shirt. Yeaps, & today's tests went on smoothly =) keke!

Concluded the Pulau semakau field trip & the RMUTT visit to NUS last week.

It was really an experience bringing the Thai Deans and lecturers from RMUTT around. My Thai was bad and as soon as I introduced myself, I couldn't catch the next sentence. They mistook me for a Thai and started talking at a very fast speed, which I can hardly catch. During the interaction session at Department of Biological Sciences, the NUS prof mistook me as part of the visiting party and came to shake my hands, which gave me a shock. (Isnt it obvious that I'm a student here?) Though it was tiring and stressful, I enjoyed myself =) The head of department gave me her name card & invited me to visit them when I'm in BKK the next time. & one of the lecturer actually looks like Phii Japa, though he's much taller.

Pulau Semakau trip was an eye opener! It was amazing to see nature's wonderful creations - from the colourful organisms like octopus, nudibranchs, slugs, crabs.. to one of the prettiest sunset I've seen. It's worth the long hours! Had a great time bonding with my fellow Year 3 bio friends & the day ended with a nice dinner @ Maxwell with Joyce! =)
The Happy Year 3s luffing at the cranky Year 1s
Weeyan, Suru, Anne, Me, Joyce

No comments: