Saturday, March 5, 2011

Next week will be better tengs!

Was totally demoralised on Friday.

Menstrual cramp + gastric that had been dragging on for weeks = total weakness + giddiness + pain.

Had to ask my CT(cooperating teacher AKA my supervisor in school) to take over the lesson.

Quietly cried at my desk, hoping the pain would lessen and I had to bounce back to work.
No time to lose, more lesson plans to churn out.

I decided to just tahan through the sec 4 class coz it was a long lesson and I didnt want their already pushed-back schedule to be even more behind time. I dunno if I should call this a wrong decision.

The class was not as good as it was supposed to be, I know. And my CT knows that I know. I was giddy half way through the lesson, and was praying that time would quickly pass.

During evaluation meeting:
CT: So how did u find the lesson?
Me: A disaster
CT: So u know ah, u were totally off form today. Maybe it's because u are sick but u shouldnt let this affect the lesson. OK I will just summarise the points, I think u know, I shant rub it in.


I will rest well this weekend and redeem myself next week!

Perhaps he is right, I should have no problem since I was a Cadet Inspector before.
I will summon back the confidence of a CI who used to command the whole parade of 70 odd cadets, mostly from NA and NT. Why should I be scared of 15 Express students or 39 NT Sec 1s now?

As I always tell my mentee, now I should tell myself
Jiayou Tengs, YOU CAN DO IT!!

No comments: