Was listening to Ajarn Brahm's talk on fundamentalism & I heard about the orphanage in Khao Lak, Thailand.
Many days back I was just thinking about the fact that so many of my friends were going to Thailand on missionary trips. I would love to go to orphanages to teach too, but I never felt comfortable going to Christian -founded orphanages in Thailand. Not because I have anything against Christianity, I just cannot relate Thailand to Christianity, it just feels like an exotic species in a pristine forest.
Aniwae.. Many great plans are beginning to unfold in my mind. That's the first time after I came back from my Aussie exchange. Woohoo! Things to look forward too! =) BIg Great Ideas (to me).. wahahha which are actually trivial little stuffs to everyone else I guess..
So many things I wanted to blog, have had many ideas of what I wanted to blog, but never had the chance to sit down and blog, things that dated all the way back to my Brisbane trip with WS & roomie...
I need a pensieve, blog is too out-dated! Arghs..
Been wanting to start my Eco blog, I've set it up since Jan, & so far there's only one post that says
"Testing testing 1, 2, 3..."
Should get it started soon so that I can post my crabby pics up! =)
I love my crabbys.. These few days ( I mean nights) out in the field made me realise how cute they are.. I just saw a P. maculata somersaulting in water to feed/play with a big leaf. Cute! Too bad it was too far for me to take pics & I was being attack by Lord of the Mozziesss..
Back to data entry for plant physio. More ramblings to come!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
BIG GREAT IDEAS IN THE MAKING....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment