Mr Siva is back! hooray! going to meet him next week to discuss about my Honours Project. It'll be our first formal discussion & I am nervous/ anxious/ excited! woohoo.. but I dunno if I'll love Johora singaporensis (a freshwater crab endemic to singapore, currently critically endangered) to last for a year long project, afterall the previous experience with the (rotting) blue crab (what u eat when u ordered chilli crab) wasn't at all fantastic.
Chanced upon a senior's blog on Johora singaporensis (link to his blog) . If i'm not wrong, he just graduated last July and is currently doing his Masters. I'll probably contact him to find out more on this crabbie.
Hmm.. but seriously, if my dear crabbie is already extinct, I wonder what would this project be on. Hopefully I can get started as much as I can before I fly! =)
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Singaporean crabbie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment