Friday, May 16, 2008

อีก๔วัน...

retreat is 4 days away. I'm right, I know I'll regret signing up for it, & I know I'll regret if I dun sign up for it. feels a bit like the day when I was supposed to go for Camp Ehipassiko (BS orientation camp) during my freshie year. I was really thinking of turning back just before reaching the meeting point @ Clementi interchange, but luckily I didnt, otherwise Zhihan will be the only freshie =)haha

feeling nervous, anxious, scared, excited, ... but I'm sure it will be a great experience. Finally got started on the preparation. printed out my acceptance letter, rules & regulations and list of things to bring. went out to buy toiletries to last me for a month. I'll be uncontactable for 1 month! It doesnt seem that long initially, it's just one month! but come to think of it, my last thailand-ing was only 3 weeks & it felt really long. It will feel longer this time.

but oh well, how many 1 month hols can I find when I start work in future, it's now or never ( hmm maybe not never, just that I'll have to take leave off work =) ) Chatted with TH the other day about it, Thanks! felt more ready for the retreat =) & hopefully our DVD/VCD viewing sessions will work out, it's really a good idea!
สู้ๆนะค่ะ ยีที้ง!! =)

No comments: